Admissions open for classes Nur to XII & IGCSE VI to XII for session 2019-20.
Admissions are granted in GIIS to students based on their successful clearing of the admissions aptitude tests and parental interaction from class
1 upwards and a parental interaction for Pre-Nursery and KG and meeting the admissions criteria.
Submit the online GIIS Enquiry Form from this website or visit the school admissions office.
GIIS counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information
Parents / Guardian will visit school campus to fill in the admission form
GIIS Admissions department would inform you of the date for parental interaction.
Student appears for parental interaction for Nursery. Aptitude tests for KG classes and above.
Student Registration & Payment of fees (to be done within 7 working days from test result)
School text books and Uniforms can be purchased on announced dates.
Admissions are soon going to be open at following school levels –Pre Nursery to Class 5.
The GIIS admission criteria are as follows:
- 2.5 years complete for Pre-Nursery on 31st March,2019
- 3+ years complete for Nursery on 31st March, 2019
- 4+ years complete for KG on 31st March,2019
- 5+ years complete as for Std 1 on 31st March, 2019
(to be submitted to admission office)
- Color Photo (passport size)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (from previous school, if applicable)
- Photocopy of previous school Mark-sheets (originals to be sighted at admissions time, if applicable)
- Valid passport for international students